Thursday, December 28, 2006

I Confess You

The universities I've applied to are as follows:

(1) The University of Hawaii at Manoa

(2) The University of South Carolina, Moore School of Business

(3) Binghamton University, State University of New York

(4) The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee etc.

I' ve applied to the PhD program in economics and there wanted to pursue the study of international finance. (I will talk to you about my proposed research later.) Now my application process is going on.

I wonder if I should tell you the name of the university I applied to, but I think there is no serious problem in exposing it to you.

I think the above four universities are good at the research in the field of international economics. Their courses are small, interactive and intensive ones, and one of them has an interdisciplinary one. My graduate teacher said to me, "Good choice, Taro". I think so, too.

My God, please have them accept me!

If one of them accepts me, I will start a US graduate student's blog here.
Much of the topics on not only international society, but also on my private graduate life will be released obviously. I hope I will provide the students who think about starting the application process to the graduate school with helpful information.

No comments: