Saturday, September 02, 2006

When The Autumn Leaves Start to Fall

It is now getting colder as day goes by and I am also getting older. The Fall is coming and tells me how quickly time goes by. In the Fall, the leaves turns brown, red and yellow and the sunshine gets less stronger and more softer on us.

The Fall is a very comfortable season: Foods are very good, books are kept an eye on and music, especially a vocal jazz is very suitable to listen to: "Autumn Leaves" sung by Nat King Cole.

When the autumn leaves start to fall, the street is covered with brown mattress and men and women walking along the street feel their hearts warmer and their loves start to be fired. When the autumn leaves start to fall, I must prepare for the voyage to the next stage of my life because time goes away very quickly.

When the autumn leaves start to fall, what are you going to do? What do you have to do until the autumn leaves start to fall? See you when the autumn leaves start to fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When the autumn leaves start to fall I will have to do a lot of raking. I will also eat marshmallows.

Aini said...

unfortunately the autumn never come here in my country :) but i can imagine how beautiful it is when the leaves turn red and yellow covering the surface of the road.