Monday, February 22, 2010

A Love From Russia?

Recently I've got some emails from someone that I've never met. They say that they came from Russia and girls. They say that they broke their love and looked for another good love.

It looks interesting and I've tried to reply to them. After a while, they emailed me and they said they found me an ideal guy... and I continue to email her(?) and she(?) says that she wants me, needs me and loves me....(like Elvis's song?)

What is that? I have no idea. Why do they email someone that they never meet?

Anyway, if you have some idea of such an anonymous email, I would be happy to hear it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you sure that they are girls? :) they maybe some old men trying to find "victims"

Taro said...

No, Aini,

I don't think they are girls. But why do they email me? For what? I have no idea...