Friday, August 11, 2006

The Anonymous Came Here

For a while I have been busy studying English and working for my job. So I can't blog well constantly. Recently I have received some comments sent by the anonymous since some days ago. I am happy with comments given by ones keeping eyes on my blog, but I am not happy with the comments I can't read and understand.

I think that the anonymous name itself "anonymous " for some reason. What kind of reason do they have? If you post some comments that you want to be read, you will put your name on your comments by expressing your handle or real name like me.

Maybe they don't express their names because they have some special reason that is not good. If so, I won't see any links provided by the anonymous.

Anyway I would like everyone to read and respond to what I write and think on this blog even if you name yourself "anonymous". However, I personally think that it would be polite for you to name yourself if you can when posting your comments on any blogs. Please let me know what idea you have and share your thoughts, of course, with your privacy kept on.

No comments: