Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Road to the White House

I am wondering who is the next President in the United States. Certainly, I am not related to the election campaign in the next year 2008 because I am a Japanese. However, I am wondering if something important related to Japan and the Pacific area will change, depending on who is the next President. The President in the United States, as you know, has a great impact on the politics in other countries, especially, in the countries of the East Asia including Japan, South Korea and China.

By the way, Japan also has the election of the House of Representatives in the next year. So, the Prime Minister is reported to be likely to be changed again. Anyway, I cannot miss the politics of Japan, either.

2 comments:

FrostFire said...

Merry Christmas, my dear friend!

It seems that both you and me are in the busy time of the year, due to exams. The greatest challenge for me in the imminent new year in the GRE writing test in Jan. 24. However, I still have had no idea about how to deal with issues now. I am afraid I should hurry up now!
This must be a weary Christmas and New Year's Eve for me... By the way, do you have some advice on the preparation of GRE?

Taro said...

Hi, Frostfire,

Thank you for your nice greeting!

I didn't know that you were going to study abroad. Are you going to the US to study?

When I had a talk with you about that before, you said that you wanted so, but you didn't seem to be sure if you were going to study abroad.

Anyway, if so, I think that you will be a grad student of the top 30 grad schools in the US because you look good at expressing yourself in English. That's an important matter in studying in the countries where the people speak English.

I'm not sure what kind of writing test in GRE you are going to take, but I hope that you will be really fine in that test. So, I have nothing special to talk to you about that.

Also, you remind me of my plan to take TOEFL test in next Jan. because my score in this test was really not good, to be honest.So,I should take it again.

Anyway,we have many tests to take,and we cannot avoid all of them, right?

Let's get started for preparation of the tests!!

Have a nice day, Frostfire! Thank you.

Taro