Friday, December 28, 2007

炒飯(Fried Rice)

I like both eating and cooking 炒飯. This is originally a Chinese dish, but it is very popular dish for many Japanese and they really love it. Today, I will show you my easy recipe of 炒飯, not my recipe of solving the problems of dynamic optimization. (However, I think that cooking is very similar to solving the problems of linear programming.)

Also, I firmly believe that I can cook 炒飯 better than many other Chinese students do. Let's get started!

(1) Dice carrot, onion and sausage first.
(2) and then cut cabbage (if you don't like cabbage, please skip it!)
(3) Of course, prepare steamed rice.
(4) Beat two or three eggs (Some Chinese professionals put a spoon of water into eggs because it makes 炒飯 look well. Try it!)
like this...
(5) Bring your Chinese pan. This is a key point to cook 炒飯 well.
(6) Heat your Chinese pan (and, of course, your heart, too) before you start and then put beated eggs and rice. Then, salt and pepper it. However, I'm sorry that I don't know how much to salt and pepper it. I always measure them by eye.
(7) Put some ingredients just after frying rice with eggs.
(8) Throw Cabbage
(8) Fry it well until it begins to smell good. I forgot. Put green onion finally. It smells very well.
That's all. I usually keep some of 炒飯 in the fridge.
Shall we start!!

2 comments:

FrostFire said...

Happy New Year!
Best wishes to you!

Taro said...

Dear Frostfire,

Happy new year, too!

I hope that you'll have a nice
year 2008. Would you let me know your current events again if you have free time to come and see this blog? I am always waiting for your comment.

Thank you so much for keeping an eye on my imature blog.

Taro Okamoto