Monday, December 03, 2007

Snow Comes

When I got up in the morning, snow came here. It was the first time for me to see snow falling in Wisconsin.

I went out.

The street I saw yesterday has changed into a snow scene.
It looks really cold, but then I didn't feel so cold.
Much snow accumulated on the street.
Anyway, I walked around.
Then I recalled that the Christmas day was coming.
Nobody was there.
On the bridge, it was a strong wind.

My footprints on the white snow.

That's the path I've followed.

2 comments:

FrostFire said...

Well, amusingly, the first snow in Beijing this year came at the same time! Yet the temperature becomes lower and lower, which is what I dislike... Now the weather gets rigid and the wind blows strongly in the morning and evening. Terrible...

Taro said...

Hi frostfire,

Sorry for my late reply. I had exams, but I finished them. So I am free, but I have a lot of things to do.

Beijing is in a higher latitude than Japan, so you have snow earlier than I would have in Japan. How is the snow in your country?

In Wisconsin, we have dry snow. In Japan, especially at Osaka the snow is wet beecause it is warmer than here.

It sounds cold in Beijing, doesn't it? So, please take care of your health!