Friday, June 08, 2007

The First Anniversary of Taro's Blog!!

Today's is the first anniversary of Taro's blog! Thank you for keeping an eye on my blog!

In fact, though it has been here for one year, it has not been known to and seen by many bloggers yet. But I'll continue writing about economics and our daily life vividly from my original point of view!

Here's a good news: Dr.Mark Thoma, a professor of the Department of Economics, University of Oregon, and the host of Economist's View, one of the well-known econ blogs in the US, links to my blog. I am grateful to Economist's View and Dr. Mark Thoma for linking to it.

Main character of my blog is to write like a diary. Of course, sometimes I write personal issues unrelated to econ, but most of what I write here is about econ and the related issues.

Most of the posts are easy for readers without the knowledge of economics and, even though my econ sight and English expressed here might be incorrect and misread, are likely to be useful to study introductory economics or to think like an economist.

I've not yet have the PhD in Economics, but I try to make the social issues as clear as possible and to continue writing this econ blog. I would like you to hope for the success, thank you!

No comments: