Also, I firmly believe that I can cook 炒飯 better than many other Chinese students do. Let's get started!
(1) Dice carrot, onion and sausage first.
(2) and then cut cabbage (if you don't like cabbage, please skip it!)
(3) Of course, prepare steamed rice.
(4) Beat two or three eggs (Some Chinese professionals put a spoon of water into eggs because it makes 炒飯 look well. Try it!)
(5) Bring your Chinese pan. This is a key point to cook 炒飯 well.
(6) Heat your Chinese pan (and, of course, your heart, too) before you start and then put beated eggs and rice. Then, salt and pepper it. However, I'm sorry that I don't know how much to salt and pepper it. I always measure them by eye.