Friday, October 26, 2007

Mankiw And Comments

Through the comment section in the Mankiw Blog, the blog of a Harvard macroeconomist, I could learn how to express an idea by using English in the econ blog and could know some good commentators. Especially, I am sad that I cannot read the comments that MVPY, a nice commentator in the Mankiw's blog, gave. Somebody kept prof. Mankiw from leaving commenting free, and made him delete comment section. Reading his reason, I think that it's a natural decision. However, it's a pity.

I could seize an opportunity to speak by seeing the Mankiw blog. Also I could get a persistent commentator, Mr. frostfire, you! I am very happy to talk to him in this blog. If you like commenting and talking to other different people, please feel free to post any comment. I'm waiting for you, thank you.

Taro

4 comments:

FrostFire said...

Thank you, Taro! Actually I make something like a diary on the internet. Unlike your blog, I prefer to write what happened on me and what feeling I had in a particular day. I began this habit almost at the same time when I meet you. Of course, this web site is far from a blog. I just want to record the route I walk in my life.

Taro said...

Thank you for letting me know your site. I am happy that you've begun it. If you like, can I link it to this blog? If you are OK, please let me know the precise name of your diary.

FrostFire said...

That's OK. The address of my diary is http://blog.sina.com.cn/Waldstein, where I write down some chipped small articles. Of course they are in Chinese and few of them are about economics. I'm afraid you will feel bored and I think you may feel that I am somewhat like a girl for I write down so many simple and somewhat naive things and feeling there, which is quite different from you as the articles you write down here are most mature and meaningful. I still feel that I am just a big boy and far from an adult. Haha...

FrostFire said...

Ah, by the way, recently, because I am relatively free, I started to read John Hull's Options, Futures and Other Derivatives. It's a nice book for a beginner like me in this field. It leads me to a new area, an exciting area! I'm really pleased these days.