Thursday, June 08, 2006

English Version Taro Okamoto's Blog Now Begins!

Hello, the English Version of Taro Okamoto's Blog has begun.

I am very happy with this blog! And I would like to express actively my opinions and ideas about the political,economic and social problems which are currently raised in Japan and in the world.

The main purpose of my blog is to share my thoughts on current issues of Japanese and world society with the other readers of my blog. Clearing my thoughts through this blog, I would like to be able to enhance my horizon and to have the other people enjoying this blog broaden their outlooks.


Now I must keep the following 6 promises:

(1)Guard the privacies of both readers and me

(2)Do not insult the particular person by exposing the real name

(3)Do not contain the sexist jokes in this blog

(4)Guard the copyright and portraitright

(5)Do not force any particular thoughts and ideologies

(6)Express my opinions in both Japanese and English

Any mistakes in this blog would be made by its blogger Taro Okamoto. I would like to have the readers recognize that the contents of the English version of my blog will be somewhat different from those of the Japanese one.

OK, now is the time to get going!

2 comments:

Aini Abdul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taro said...

Aini, Thx but you read an old post.
I try to update it as often as possible.