Monday, June 19, 2006

KGB~My Way of Blogging

KGB is not the Russian-language abbreviation for State Security Committee, but the Japanese-language abbreviation for Home Studying Blog(Katei Gakushu Blog).

The primary aim of this blog is to understand how our society works and to translate my thoughts about socioeconomic events into my words.

My high school put all of its energy in encouraging its students to make it a rule to study home everyday by theirselves. Then our teachers told us to make a KG notebook when we did our homework. KG notebook is the notebook prepared for studying home. KG is the Japanese language abbreviation for Home Studying, Katei Gakushu. Homework may well be done on a KG notebook.

In my memories of high school, I didn't like making a KG notebook and doing my homework on it. Our teachers said to us, "write down what you've learned today at school and your thoughts on a KG notebook, and you'll be able to memorize it." It is very important to put our ideas on a KG notebook by our own words, they emphasized.

It was a bother to put my thoughts on that notebook, but now I think it is right. So I will not do a right thing on a notebook but on this blog. I want to call the way of this blog Katei Gakushu Blog, KGB. KGB will provide you with a lot of good information and pedagogical knowledge in secret.

No comments: